Hotel business for sale in the Southern part of Bucharest.
This month, BCS Imobiliare brings a new investment opportunity for entrepreneurs to the Bucharest business market: a three star 26-room hotel with restaurant and terrace that has been operating successfully since 2015.
The hotel is street-side with an opening to a main traffic junction in the south of the city, it is built on a 715 square meter plot and consists of two bodies:
- the hotel itself (without elevator) made of basement, groundfloor, two floors and attic – with a ground floor area of 317 square meters where there is the reception, accommodation body and restaurant;
- an adjacent closed terrace (indoor terrace) with a 189 sqm built-up area.
Attached to the hotel is a 210 sqm plot of land where a construction permit was granted for the extension of the hotel with a new body P + 3E / 4E (four floors) with a ground mark of 110 sqm – occasion that allows the implementation of a common elevator between the two buildings – thing which can raise the hotel’s share to 4 *, the remaining 100 sq m remaining free for parking or other business (like car wash or other), so there is a robust development perspective.
The hotel has 15 parking spaces through a contract with ADP (Administration of Public Domain in Bucharest) and another plot of 80 sqm which can be arranged as a parking lot.
As you will see from the attached plans, the hotel has the following structure:
- Basement-68 sqm: kitchen (37 sqm), hallways, dressing room, 1 bathroom, technical space, staircase;
- Ground floor -307 sqm: restaurant room (175 sqm) with a capacity of 80 seats, reception (42 sqm), 2 bathrooms, 2 bathrooms, office, dressing room, entrance hall;
- 1st Floor -242 sqm: 10 rooms (with bathrooms included) with an average area of 15 sqm, office, lobby;
- 2nd Floor – 243 sqm: 10 rooms (with bathrooms included) with an average area of 15 sqm, office, lobby;
- Attic – 214 sqm: 5 rooms (with bathrooms included) with an average area of 15 sqm, an apartment with bathroom and Jacuzzi (33 sqm), office, 2 service rooms, hallway;
- Indoor terrace – 189 sqm (capacity 100 persons)
The hotel is ranked with 8 on Booking.com, a very good rank, the more so as the hotel is not in a central area of Bucharest, and a constant occupancy of 80%, most of the customers being transit customers (with the average accommodation of 2-3 nights at a rate of 200 Ron / night) and they come in the majority from Booking.
The hotel’s sources of income are:
– Restaurant & Terrace
– Events (weddings, christenings, birthdays, birthdays, etc.)
Currently, the hotel has 30 permanent employees and brings an average net return of 11.5% per year.
Sale price of the business: 3,000,000 Euro
We encourage business investors interested in this opportunity to contact us without hesitation for detailed discussions, site visits, access to documentation and meetings with owners.
Bianca Codroiu, Consultant
Telefon: +40 724 509 420